HOSPITALS — REHAILITATION FACILITIES – HOSPICE — NURSING HOMES — LONG TERM CARE– ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES — RETIREMENT HOMES — INDEPENDENT SENIOR COMPLEX
When your loved is hospitalized or in any care facility, you will likely need certain letter or documents required by the hospital or facility. In addition he/she may need for you to handle outside business such as banking or child care. Your Attorney or Social Worker will likely provide or suggest documents. Here’s a short list of possible documents:
- Living Wills
- Deeds (Real Estate)
- Certification of Trust
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Power of Attorney
- HIPAA Waiver or Authorization
- Mortgage documents
- Banking documents
- Child care permission letter
Most of these documents will need to be notarized and not just any notary is prepared to handle these delicate matters. You need someone with Strong Notary skills who is trained to serve clients in these facilities. Here’s some of what may be needed:
- Requirements for a patient in isolation or quarantine
- Acute care monitoring, equipment
- Work around nursing care schedules and treatment
- Current California I.D. or passport availability
- Credible witnesses as required
- Signature by mark requires qualified witnesses
- Special Witness (Ombudsman) requirements for AHCD Skilled Nursing facility
- Being sure that the signer is aware and willing to sign the documents.
Your notary should conduct an in depth interview which will include some of the information above and will quote a fee according to the degree of service required.
Street Legal Notary is the best qualified and trained for you.
Call/Text: (310) 890-5051 for an appointment